It's a always a good time to talk about music! Hooray!
Have you thought about whether or not you ar doing a dance with your father on wedding day? In many cases, this is one of the last things considered.
It can be difficult to choose a father daughter dance for the wedding reception. If you are looking for a Heartfelt Father Daughter dance, here is a list of some of our favorites!
Here are our top 11 pics:
11. "Butterfly Kisses" - Bob Carlisle
10. "Dance With My Father" - Luther Vandross
9. "My Little Girl" -Tim Mcgraw
8. "Your Joy" - Chrissette Michele
7. "The Way You Look Tonight" - Frank Sinatra
VIEW A LIST OF FIRST DANCES FOR COUPLES
6. "Cinderella" - Steven Curtis Chapman
5. "Unforgettable" - Nat King Cole
4. "Father Daughter" - Paul Simon
3. "Lullaby"- Billy Joel
2. "Isn't She Lovely" - Stevie Wonder
1. "I Loved Her First" - Heartland
Here are some pointers to make the best of the Father Daughter Dance:
- Choose something memorable
- Feel free to dance to an abbreviated version of the song
- Choose your song far enough in advance to practice
- Don't be afraid to ask your wedding band to learn your song selection
If you are looking for first dance songs CHECK THIS LIST OUT!